Brandstag.com respects the rights to the privacy of all your giving information. The following policy is intended to explain how your personal information will be treated of using this website. Personal information includes your name and e-mail address, click-through activity and any other personal information you provide here. This policy could change in future, so please check it to be inline.
By visiting Brandstag.com, our server, like the standard, collects basic technical data, for example, the IP address, referral data, browser and platform type.
To improve our site we also track the visitor’s activity into our analysis of general traffic flows. To these ends, we eventually merge information about visitors and visits into category data; but your individual identity or personally identifiable data will be disclosed.
Other Disclosure of Personal Information
Brandstag.com will not disclose or sell your personal information without your consent except as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
By giving us your email address we may use to inform you of news of our services or offers. If you dont want to receive you have the option to unsubscribe the newsletter.
Brandstag.com contains also links from other websites. Therefore we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites.
By any further questions or concerns about our privacy policies and use of personal information, please contact us.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
The right described does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.